HAI Prevention 401
- PES Managers and Supervisors
HAI Prevention 401 is the most advanced HAI Prevention course. Participants learn how to implement standard protocols and best practices related to infection prevention including those related to handwashing, gowning, PPE, containment, testing, treatment, and mitigation.
- Implement and monitor standard protocols for handwashing, gowning, and using protective equipment
- Implement and monitor best practices for various containment, testing, treatment, and mitigation procedures
- Implement and monitor air properties and pressure relationship that can affect contamination and the spread of infectious diseases
- Implement and monitor best practices for water management, testing, and treatment