PCRA and ICRA 201
- PES Managers and Supervisors
PCRA and ICRA 201 demonstrates how to locate the appropriate documents and accurately complete the PCRA and ICRA administrative processes. Managers and supervisors learn how to effectively oversee infection control activities and any changes that might occur during the ICRA process and its subsequent actions and how to identify more advanced scenarios that could result in an infection control risk assessment and implementation.
- Locate and accurately complete PCRA documentation
- Locate and accurately complete ICRA documentation
- Manage ICRA activities and changes in ICRA activities
- Identify advanced scenarios that might require an infection control risk assessment and implementation