Regulatory Agencies 101 | Interactive Demo
Regulatory Agencies 101 addresses the regulatory agencies which apply to healthcare facilities and their respective functions, interpretation, and applications. Regulatory agencies discussed in this course include, but are not limited to OSHA, DEA, FCC, EPA, ADA, CMS, TJC, DNV, AAAHC, ASHRAE, FGI, NFPA, ANSI, and local authorities having jurisdiction (AHJs). Participants will learn how to locate, complete, and submit various forms and documents related to regulatory issues.
- Recall regulatory agencies which operate within and govern over the healthcare facilities management industry
- Describe the function and governance of specific regulatory agencies
- Correlate various codes and standards with their respective regulatory agency
- Learning Objective One: 15 minutes
- Learning Objective Two: 45 minutes
- Learning Objective Three: 30 minutes