Legacy FM is seeking an Empowerment Architect (Project/Client Manager) to join our team. Serving in a strategic and tactical capacity, the Empowerment Architect will lead training program development and execution for multiple healthcare clients and projects. This leadership role will manage a completely remote technical team; national, multi-site clients; and multi-phase, multi-year projects.
Preferred traits include purpose-driven, exceptionally organized, goal-oriented, and self-motivated.
This full-time or part-time (20-30 hours/week) position offers flexible hours and a remote work environment.
Healthcare facilities management industry or eLearning project management experience is strongly preferred.
The base annual salary starts at $80,000. Healthcare benefits are not offered at this time.
- Fosters an internal and external work culture of empowerment through education
- Manages client relationships and projects so that all learning and development goals are achieved
- Leads client and project meetings by developing meeting agendas, documenting meeting notes and action items, and facilitating discussions
- Serves as the liaison between the client, the Empowerment Squad, and Legacy FM leadership and proactively communicates action items and pertinent project details with the project team as needed
- Develops and manages project work plans that address project goals, scope, risks, constraints, milestones, and resources
- Identifies, assigns, and manages project deliverables with milestone goals and regular status meetings
- Establishes streamlined work processes and best practices to expedite project delivery while ensuring consistent and high-quality results
- Effectively and independently researches technical topics for content development
- Collaborates with content developers, subject matter experts, and instructional designers to deliver quality, standardized learning materials that align with Legacy FM and client branding standards
- Reviews learning materials to ensure content is simple, concise, clear, and appropriate for the training audience and intended outcomes
Education and Credentials
- Bachelor’s Degree (or in pursuit of) in project management, engineering, facilities management, business management, architecture, communication, or related field
- Licensure or Certification is strongly preferred. These could include Project Management Professional (PMP), Six Sigma, Professional Engineer (PE), Registered Architect (RA), CA, Certified Healthcare Facility Manager (CHFM), Certified Healthcare Constructor (CHC), or similar.
Skills and Experience
- 5 years of experience in project management, adult learning, instructional design, healthcare facilities management, business management, or similar
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional attention to detail with a reputation for being impeccably precise
- Task-oriented with experience managing budgets and schedules
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Google Suite (Google Docs, Sheets, Slides)
- Experience with Tin Can (xAPI) is preferred.
- Experience with Storyline is preferred.
- Experience with situational-based learning is preferred.
- Leadership experience is strongly preferred.